Sunday, May 18, 2014

New friends, Naturebox & Happy Hour

I can't believe it's almost June and next weekend is Memorial Day, time is flying by! These past few weeks have been a lot of fun. The weather is getting nicer and we've been meeting some new people, hence, more things to do!

Last weekend my crossfit gym hosted a BBQ for members as well as family. I dragged Andy along with me. It was a good time which led to a bit of bar hopping after. Cheers to new friends!


And new dog friends...meet Lola, the most chill dog ever.


Last Sunday night dinner, Chicken+asparagus+peas+red onion = Spring on a plate


I traveled to Milwaukee last week for work and crashed the Merton/Hartland Ladies night at Palmer's Steakhouse.


I also had to take a picture of this amazing picture of Andy as a baby that is hanging in his parents house. How cute is he??


When I got back from Milwaukee, this wonderful box of snacks was waiting for me. If you've never tried Naturebox, I highly recommend giving it a try, it's like opening presents on Christmas morning. You can pick your snacks or be surprised. So far, the Big Island Pineapple is our favorite.


On Friday Andy and I happy houred with some of his co-workers.


Last night we met some of my crossfit friends out for dinner followed by a mini bar crawl. Today I did some shopping and ate....


Andy got our herb "garden" started, cilantro, basil, & rosemary. Hoping they last longer than our last one...


He has also started pickling vegetables. I'm not stopping him, they are good.


And he made dinner tonight and I ate that as well. Tacos, corn salad and pickled veggies. Yum.


I hope everyone had a great weekend. Really hoping that this week goes by quickly, my friend +Brittany Aluce is getting married and I can't wait to celebrate!!

No comments:

Post a Comment