Sunday, November 24, 2013

c&c : a blog

First, I want to say hi to all of my friends and family out there and let you know how much I miss each and every one of you!  Second, I want to tell you that I wish I would have started this blog sooner and third I would like to tell you about the reason for this blog.  The number one reason is to let friends and family know what Andy and I are up to on this two year vacation we decided to take in Charleston, SC! Being far away from everyone is hard and I'm finding that sharing a phone call every now and then just isn't enough to let people know what we're doing! The second, third and fourth reason for this blog is to give myself a chance to share some of the things I love with everyone! (I think you will soon find out, that almost everything I love and Andy loves has something to do with food). Anyways, hopefully those of you who read this will enjoy it as much as I do and it will keep those of you who are far away a little closer :)

Now, I wanted to keep my first post strictly as an introduction, so, without giving too much away about my next post, I will just show you this one picture and let you know that Andy and were lucky enough to spend the weekend with Andy's parents, Bill and Jan. Let's just say we did A LOT of eating and it was all pretty amazing.


1 comment: